in Dallas, TX
A healthy and happy smile is easy to share and an indicator of your overall health. At Dallas Center for Oral Health and Wellness, our dental services can help you maintain excellent oral health and improve your overall quality of life. Whether you’re looking for holistic dentistry treatments to treat your oral health and overall health or an office that welcomes special needs patients, you’ve come to the right place!Contact Us
We emphasize preventive care and educating patients because we want smiles in our chair to be happy and healthy. While a large part of preventive care includes regular brushing and flossing at home, our preventive treatments aid and maintain your efforts. Our preventive treatments include:
- Athletic Mouthguards – Athletic mouthguards are essential protective gear for athletes, helping to safeguard their teeth and reduce the risk of oral injuries during sports activities.
- Halitosis Treatment – Halitosis treatment addresses the underlying causes of bad breath, such as dental hygiene, gum disease, or dietary habits, to effectively eliminate the unpleasant odor.
- Laser Gum Treatment – Laser gum treatment is a minimally invasive dental procedure that uses laser energy to effectively and gently address gum disease, promoting healthier gums and improved oral hygiene.
- Nightguards (For bruxism) – Nightguards are custom-made oral devices designed to protect teeth from the damaging effects of bruxism during sleep by providing a cushioning barrier between the upper and lower teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Appliances – Sleep apnea treatment may involve lifestyle changes, medical interventions, or continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy to promote better sleep.
- Holistic and Biological Dentistry – Holistic and biological dentistry emphasizes a more natural and comprehensive approach to oral health. It often involves the use of non-toxic materials and minimally invasive treatments.
We understand that everyone has a different oral health journey. No matter where you are on yours, our restorative dentist is here to help. Whether you have a tooth that is badly infected, a missing tooth, or need a dental filling, our restorative dentist can complete a treatment you may need. Our restorative treatments include:
- Dental Bridges – A dental bridge is a fixed dental restoration that replaces one or more missing teeth by spanning the gap between adjacent natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crowns – A dental crown, often made of porcelain or metal, is a cap placed over a damaged or weakened tooth to restore its strength, function, and appearance.
- Full & Partial Dentures – Full dentures are removable dental appliances that replace all the teeth in one or both dental arches, while partial dentures are designed to replace only a few missing teeth and are anchored to the remaining natural teeth.
- Dental Extractions – Dental extractions are necessary to remove a damaged or problematic tooth to address issues like decay, infection, or overcrowding.
- Dental Fillings – Dental fillings are used to repair and restore teeth that have been damaged by decay, injury, or wear.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are artificial tooth roots made of biocompatible materials like titanium that are surgically placed into the jawbone to support and anchor prosthetic teeth, providing a durable and natural-looking solution for tooth replacement.
- Oral Surgery – Oral surgery encompasses a range of surgical procedures performed in the mouth, including tooth extractions, dental implant placement, jaw realignment, and corrective surgeries to treat various oral and facial conditions.
We believe every natural smile is beautiful, but nothing makes us happier than to create smiles our patients think are beautiful. From improving the size, shape, and color of teeth, we can help you create the smile of your dreams. Our cosmetic treatments include:
- Traditional Veneers – Traditional veneers are thin shells custom-made to cover the front surface of teeth, improving their appearance by masking imperfections such as stains, chips, or misalignment.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening is a cosmetic dental procedure to remove stains and discoloration, resulting in a brighter and more radiant smile.
Providing high-quality dental care is our top priority, as well as prioritizing patient comfort! When patients are comfortable, the dental experience tends to be more positive. However, even with our gentle touch and modern technology, we understand that some patients may experience dental anxiety. That’s why we offer a variety of sedation dentistry options for patients, including:
- General Anesthesia
- IV Sedation
- Nitrous Oxide
- Oral Conscious Sedation
Straight teeth make a beautiful smile. They also make dental care easier and teeth less prone to dental problems. If you have crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth, Invisalign clear aligner therapy can help you enhance your smile and oral health.Learn More
Medical Ozone Treatment
As your local dentist in Dallas, we’re proud to offer cutting-edge medical ozone treatment, a holistic dentistry approach that can treat a variety of dental conditions. When used as a treatment it can help combat oral infections like gum disease, and tooth decay and promote a healthier oral environment. Our medical ozone treatment offers a safe and effective alternative to traditional approaches!