in Dallas, TX
Brushing, flossing, and maintaining dental visits go a long way for your smile. However, even the slightest change to your natural teeth can have a big impact on your oral health and confidence. At Dallas Center for Oral Health and Wellness, we offer a variety of restorative options for prosthodontics in Dallas, TX. Schedule an appointment with our qualified prosthodontist in Dallas today!Contact Us
What is a prosthodontist?
Prosthodontists are recognized as dental specialists with advanced training in restoring or replacing missing or damaged teeth and oral structures. Many dentists who specialize in prosthodontics finish extra years of dedicated training to create detailed treatment plans and learn more about the oral cavity. Prosthodontists have expertise in complex dental cases and work to improve oral health, appearance, and overall quality of life through the restoration of smiles.
What are the options for tooth replacement?
Patients interested in seeing a prosthodontist in Dallas can benefit from their care and knowledge. Under the guise of a prosthodontist, tooth replacement options are abundant!
- Dental Implants: Surgically placed in the jawbone, dental implants provide a strong, permanent foundation for artificial teeth.
- Dentures: Full or partial dentures are removable dental prosthetic devices that replace multiple missing teeth or a full arch.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are fixed dental prosthetics that replace one or more adjacent missing teeth, anchored to adjacent natural teeth or implants.
- Dental Crowns: Used to replace individual teeth or restore damaged ones.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: A combination of dental implants and dentures for added stability and function.
Does dental insurance cover dental implants?
When you’ve lost one or more teeth, everyday activities like eating, speaking, and smiling can become difficult. Your oral health can also suffer. Fortunately, a long-lasting, effective solution for this problem is dental implants. Dental implants are surgically placed into the jawbone to mimic a natural tooth. Dental insurance coverage for dental implants varies widely depending on the specific insurance plan. If you’re interested in dental implants and plan to pay with your dental insurance, we encourage you to reach out to our office beforehand.Contact Us