There’s something really sweet about a young child who smiles with a mouthful of metal braces. On an adult… not so much. If you’d still like to have straight teeth but are concerned about the appearance of traditional braces, then consider Invisalign. With clear plastic aligners, Invisalign gradually moves teeth into proper alignment to give adults straighter teeth and more attractive smiles. At Dallas Center for Oral Health & Wellness, Dr. Anna Willison and her Dallas dental team are dedicated to helping patients achieve their oral health with a treatment plan that fits individual budgets, schedules, and lifestyles. We believe your dental care should fit within your life and not vice versa.
High Quality Materials
Those patients who have metal allergies or sensitivities don’t have to worry with the high quality, metal-free materials used throughout Invisalign treatment. Invisalign clear plastic aligners are made of smooth, BPA-free plastic that fits comfortably and won’t cause mouth sores and gum irritation the way ordinary bracket and wire braces can. Even better, Invisalign clear braces are removable. Dr. Willison will want you to wear your braces for most of the day, every day. However, you should remove them for meals, brushing and flossing, and you can remove them during those times when you have a special occasion.
To straighten your teeth with Invisalign, Dr. Willison develops a treatment plan based on a 3-D model of your teeth. The Invisalign lab uses this plan to customize a series of clear, plastic alignment trays. Patients wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, and then, they exchange them for a new set that represents a stage in your smile’s progress slightly closer to the ideal position. As you progress from one set to the next, you’ll see your teeth begin to straighten. After about one year, you’ll have the straight and beautiful smile you’ve always desired.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Your smile looks great from start to finish – most casual observers won’t even notice your aligners
- Minimal discomfort – patients report feeling more comfortable throughout treatment compared with traditional braces
- No need to change diet – simply remove alignment trays during meals
- No need to change oral hygiene routine – simply remove alignment trays and brush and floss as usual
- Save time – patients save a significant amount of time overall with fewer, shorter checkups required and treatment typically concluded in less than one year
- Safety – the high-quality, BPA free materials are safer for patients protecting soft tissue and teeth from damage caused by metal wires and brackets affixed to teeth
- Predictability – with years of research and experience, Invisalign is able to offer predictable results for a wide-range of orthodontic concerns
- Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation
Contact our Dallas, TX, general and cosmetic dentistry office today if you have questions about Invisalign or if you’re ready to schedule an appointment with Dr. Willison and her team! You deserve to have a beautiful smile, and at Dallas Center for Oral Health & Wellness, your smile is our #1 priority.